Breakthrough – The Best Magnesium Supplement
If there’s ONE MINERAL you should be worried about not getting enough of… it’s MAGNESIUM. But, which is the best magnesium supplement for your need?
Magnesium could be the world’s most under-appreciated mineral. It’s a critical nutrient for your heart, bones, mood, and your sleep.
But nearly 50% of all Americans have a magnesium deficiency.
So, how much magnesium do you need? Can you get too much? And what are the best sources?
Magnesium is the body’s “master mineral” that has over 600 critical reactions, including detoxification… fat metabolism… energy… EVEN digestion is influenced by the presence of magnesium.
There are two BIG PROBLEMS here:
Magnesium has been largely missing from US soil since the 1950s… which explains why it’s estimated that up to 80% of the population may be deficient…
Most supplements contain only 1 or 2 forms of magnesium… when in reality there are at least 7 that your body needs and benefits from.
By now, you should already be well aware of Magnesium Breakthrough. It’s one of the best-selling Magnesium products on the market and it has SOLD OUT MULTIPLE TIMES ALREADY!
If you’ve been waiting to try this product then today is a great day because…
Magnesium Breakthrough is the ULTIMATE and the best magnesium supplement. It contains all 7 forms of magnesium.
Most magnesium supplements fail to help you beat stress…
Now that you understand how critical magnesium is for everything — it might be tempting to run out to your local drug or health food store and buy some magnesium.
That would be a mistake, though — because most magnesium products do nothing, for two primary reasons:
❌ They are synthetic, unnatural, and not recognized by your body
❌ They are NOT FULL SPECTRUM
Why Magnesium Breakthrough is The Best Magnesium supplement?
But there’s a miracle that occurs when your body gets ALL the magnesium that it needs, in all the forms that it needs at the optimal dosage.
In fact, the 7 different forms of magnesium connect to a variety of biological systems.
When you get them in the right dose, everything works better.
Without them, EVERY biological system is compromised. So, how to choose the best magnesium supplement?
There are 7 major forms of magnesium. Each one plays a critical role in different functions in your body. Matt (or) Wade, tell us what these 7 forms are and why you’re so excited about magnesium.
- Magnesium Chelate is especially important for muscle building, recovery, and health.
- Magnesium Citrate helps with the effects of obesity.
- Magnesium Bisglycinate is most often used to treat symptoms of too much stomach acid such as stomach upset, heartburn, and acid indigestion.
- Magnesium Malate is thought to be the most bioavailable form (found naturally in fruits, giving them “tart taste.”)  It can help with migraines, chronic pain, and depression.
- Magnesium Aspartate — a form of the mineral that helps the connection between your brain and muscles, your cardiac rhythms, and the overall acid-alkaline balance in your body.
- Magnesium Taurate is best for your heart.
- Magnesium Orotate helps your heart, too, and is believed to be the best form for metabolic improvements. It enhances recovery, energy and performance.
For more information about the importance of magnesium in our body go to this medical article.
Magnesium helps to keep your bones strong, your heartbeat steady, and your blood pressure regulated. Plus, it plays a critical role in energy production, DNA and RNA synthesis, and muscle and nerve function.
Magnesium Breakthrough contains all 7 forms from above, that’s why this is The Best Magnesium Supplement!
For more interesting and great products visit our website here!